Canon MG3550 driver is a computer software needed for Canon MG3550 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Canon MG3550 driver is available on these pages at no charge.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 is a elegant sleek and stylish style printer device with wireless connection attribute. It’s an excellent choice to scan print and copy files at home or workplace. It is possible to print directly from compatible smartphone devices through wireless connection to Canon MG3550. The MG3550 additionally support Apple Air and Google Cloud Print features.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 includes additionaly XL printer cartridges that can delivers more prints with less ink. It offers you a high quality print up to 4800 dpi resolution. The printing rate of Canon MG3550 is up to 9.9 ipm for black and white documents and 5.7 ipm for files that are colored. It can print a gorgeous photo in approximately 44 seconds. It is an perfect choice to be able to acquire fast and high excellent print of your precious files and pictures in your home.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon MG3550 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MG3550 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG3550 Driver
These are the process to install Canon MG3550 driver program to your desktop computer OS:
- Extract the Canon MG3550 driver computer files to your computer.
- Install the Canon MG3550 driver software as soon as your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MG3550 driver is finish and user can print their written documents by utilising this Canon MG3550 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall Canon MG3550 Driver
These are the procedures to uninstall Canon MG3550 driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter key.
- Go through the list available in the windows on your screen and look for your Canon MG3550 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will shows up to affirm that you truly want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MG3550 Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation complete, restart your notebook computer straightaway.
Canon MG3550 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|