Canon MG5550 driver is a software package meant for Canon MG5550 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon MG5550 driver is accessible on these pages for totally free.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 is a high quality all-purpose printer which is included with wireless connection for the household with copy, scan, and print capabilities. The characteristics of the MG550 include five Personal Inks, exceptional wireless link meant for smart phone users, instant cloud printing along with XL ink options.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 provides an excellent picture prints which will be definitely use to print your photographs from the internet, social networking sites and also cloud storage services. Additionally, you might also conveniently scan and print via compatible smartphone devices via the Wireless link network or web.
Automatic double-sided feature is also available on this particular printer device. Canon MG5550 also includes auto power. Auto power on program will automatically turn on the printer device while start printing document and it is going to automatically turn off when it isn’t employed for a short time. The machine can absolutely allow you to converse electricity on family or small office.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon MG5550 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MG5550 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG5550 Driver
Listed here are the procedures to install Canon MG5550 driver file to your personal computer system:
- Extract the Canon MG5550 driver computer files to your personal computer.
- Install the Canon MG5550 driver file types shortly after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next button and go through the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MG5550 driver is complete and user can easily print their docs by using this Canon MG5550 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall Canon MG5550 Driver
These are the ways to uninstall Canon MG5550 driver file to your desktop computer system:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter key.
- Search through the list presented in the windows pane on your computer screen and choose your Canon MG5550 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will shows up to confirm that you actually want to take away your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MG5550 Driver.
- Shortly after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your laptop computer straight away.
Canon MG5550 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|