Canon MP160 driver is a program for the purpose of Canon MP160 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon MP160 driver is presented on this website without cost.
Canon MP160 driver is the necessary driver to work with Canon MP160 Printer. You can download Canon MP160 driver in the previous section of the post. Canon MP160 is an all-purpose printing device which is surely prepared for you to scan, copy and print files and files. Canon MP160 is a contemporary and great-looking printer device.
Canon MP160 can help you raising your work’s productivity and efficiency whether at your house or workplace. Canon Pixma MP160 provides a high colour resolution which is around 4800 x 1200 dpi. The copy rate of the printing device is left up to 22 pages per minute in black and white and 17 ppm in colored documents.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon MP160 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP160 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP160 Driver
The following are the methods to install Canon MP160 driver program to your computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MP160 driver files to your laptop or computer.
- Install the Canon MP160 driver computer files after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe file types for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP160 driver is finish and user can certainly print their papers by utilizing this Canon MP160 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall Canon MP160 Driver
Below are the process to uninstall Canon MP160 driver file to your PC system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter key.
- Go through the list provided in the windows on your display screen and locate the Canon MP160 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will comes out to verify that you really want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MP160 Driver.
- Right after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your computer system straightaway.
Canon MP160 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|