Canon MP490 driver is a software for the purpose of Canon MP490 printer device to connect with a computer. Canon MP490 driver is presented on this page for free of charge.
Canon PIXMA MP490 is a All-In-One printing device that’s actually simple to use for printing, scanning, as well as copying files and photos. It’s a perfect printer for everybody that has a camera device and would like to print photos straight from the printer using its memory card slot.
Canon MP490 will come with a 4.5″ display screen for previewing your pictures from the camera device immediately from the printer without needing to switch on the computer.
The printing rate of Canon PIXMA MP490 may be around 8.4 ipm for black and white documents and 4.8 ipm for colored files. In addition, it can give you a 10 x 15 cm image without border in approximately 43 seconds with its typical settings. It will definitely help you in printing the crucial files quickly.
The Canon MP490 can be obtained with medium printing resolution that’s around 4800 x 1200 dpi printing resolution. It will offer you a great print quality directly from your house. This specific printing device combines both speed and quality in once streamlined device.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon MP490 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP490 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP490 Driver
The following are the procedures to install Canon MP490 driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Extract the Canon MP490 driver data files to your home PC.
- Install the Canon MP490 driver data files shortly after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe data files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MP490 driver is complete and user can easily print their paperwork by using this Canon MP490 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Canon MP490 Driver
All of the following are the steps to uninstall Canon MP490 driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Search through the list available in the windows pane on your screen and locate the Canon MP490 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver software to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will comes out to confirm that you really want to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MP490 Driver.
- Immediately after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your laptop or computer straightaway.
Canon MP490 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|