Canon MP490 driver is a program pertaining to Canon MP490 printer device to connect with a computer device. Canon MP490 driver is offered on our site with no charge.
Canon PIXMA MP490 is a All-In-One printing device that is really simple to use for printing, scanning, as well as copying files and photos. It is the perfect printer for everyone who has a camera device and would like to print photos straight from the printer with its own memory card slot.
Canon MP490 comes with a 4.5″ display screen for previewing your photos from your camera device instantly in the printer without needing to turn on the computer.
The printing speed of Canon PIXMA MP490 can be around 8.4 ipm for black and white documents and 4.8 ipm for colored files. In addition, it can provide you with a 10 x 15 cm picture without edge in approximately 43 seconds with its normal settings. It will definitely assist you in printing the essential files immediately.
The Canon MP490 is available with moderate printing resolution which is around 4800 x 1200 dpi printing resolution. It will provide you a great print quality directly out of your house. This particular printing device combines both quality and speed in once streamlined device.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Canon MP490 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP490 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP490 Driver
The following are the procedures to install Canon MP490 driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Extract the Canon MP490 driver data files to your home PC.
- Install the Canon MP490 driver data files shortly after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe data files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MP490 driver is complete and user can easily print their paperwork by using this Canon MP490 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Canon MP490 Driver
All of the following are the steps to uninstall Canon MP490 driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Search through the list available in the windows pane on your screen and locate the Canon MP490 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver software to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will comes out to confirm that you really want to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MP490 Driver.
- Immediately after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your laptop or computer straightaway.
Canon MP490 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|