Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver is a package meant for Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver is presented on this blog for totally free.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 is a wireless All-in-One printing machine that can definitely assist you in printing, copying, and scanning needs in office or home. Users can easily print and scan files from virtually anywhere around the house using its integrated wireless capabilities. You will save much time and money using many features on this specific printing device.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 features automatic duplex printing technology to assist you in printing on the side of the documents. In addition, it comes with mobile printing characteristics to help you in printing directly from your mobile devices smoothly. Users can also print and scan files or images directly from the smartphone devices using Canon PRINT applications. It’s also supported with Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, along with Mopria application.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 is able to deliver crisp and sharp text on your printed files and files with premium print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. Additionally, it may create borderless photos up to 8.5 inches x 11 inches. Maximum print speed of the printer in providing mono documents is up to 9.9 pages per minutes and for colour files can be as fast as 5.7 pages per minutes.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver
These are the procedures to install Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver programs to your home computer.
- Install the Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver files immediately after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe programs for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and begin with instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver is finish and user can print their papers by utilizing this Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver
Listed here are the ways to uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver program to your personal computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter key.
- Search through the list presented in the windows command box on your screen and choose the Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes up to make sure that you truly want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your personal computer device straightaway.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|